Height Percentile Calculator, by Age or Country - Tall.Life - adult height percentile

Category

adult height percentile - Height Percentile by Age Calculator for Men and Women in the United States


Percentiles are used in statistics to indicate the percentage of observations that fall in a group. In the case of height percentiles, the observation is height and the group is people that are shorter. So if someone has a height percentile of 75, then 75% of the relevant population is shorter. The other 25%, of course, is taller. Height and Weight Percentile Calculator. Here you can determine your height and weight percentiles. Enter your age, sex, height (inches), and weight (pounds) below.

In some cases, including consideration of pharmacotherapy, more stringent definitions of short or tall stature are used, with thresholds of 1st percentile for short stature, and > 97th or > 99th percentile for tall stature. Calculates height percentile by accounting for gender, age, and country. Estimate what percentage of the population or of your biological gender are taller or shorter than you. Accepts metric and imperial units: inches, feet, cm, meters.

Below is a height percentile by age calculator for adult (age 18+) men and women in the United States. Select an age range and sex, and enter heights in meters or feet and inches. Compare the distribution of heights between different age groups and the two sexes.Author: PK. A percentile of 50% represents the average or mean height or stature. A value below 50 percent means a child measures less than the average or is shorter than average. A value greater than 50 percent means a child is above average or taller than average.